Make a Difference!
Living Unlimited, Inc. is a non-profit corporation with an IRS Section 501(c)(3) exemption. As a result, all donations in cash or in kind are tax deductible.
Tax ID: 47-5161917
2625 Alcatraz Avenue #335
Berkeley, CA 94705
Planned Giving to Living Unlimited
What can be donated through planned giving:
- Appreciated securities/stock
- Real estate
- Partnership interests
- Personal property
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
The benefits of planned giving may include:
- Tax advantages
- The possibility of gifting from current (even illiquid) assets such as securities or real estate, as opposed to cash
- The potential for making a significantly larger gift than might be normally possible
- The potential to leave a lasting legacy to Living Unlimited’s mission to create and sustain nurturing living communities for adults unable to provide independent living arrangements for themselves
- The ability to save significantly on estate taxes
- There are several different options for providing a planned gift to Living Unlimited.